Word to PPTX conversion issue

I got error after converting word file to PPT,PPTX, PPPM. “internal server error 500”.
This happens when i try to switch at 21:00 , 7/19/2023, HaNoi.
I use in the aspose.slide

@PhongNguyen984464 Do you use online app for conversion? Could you please provide the code that will allow us to reproduce the problem? Also, please attach your problematic input documents here for testing.

yes thats exactly, i use aspose over the internet, i dont understand what your code is, i can only give you the link i used, the erorr image and the input document , thanks for was the first to support me.

link i used: Online PowerPoint to PDF Converter
picture:error aspose.png (114.4 KB)
document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Occy94ArSRcOqlzc0gMQze0Aake9o4cA/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=101341462808933414427&rtpof=true&sd=true

another problem: i have converted 1 document word to PPT before, the result was perfect, i was impressed by it, but the second time i converted, the result was unacceptable. ( same input document)
link i use for this problem: WORD để POWERPOINT trực tuyến converter - Chuyển đổi WORD thành POWERPOINT cho MIỄN PHÍ
input document:LUAN_VAN_NGUYEN_K43_(14_07_2023_).docx - Google Docs
result 1: LUAN_VAN_NGUYEN_K43_(14_07_2023_).pptx - Google Slides

result 2:
error 3.png (174.8 KB)
error aspose.png (114 KB)
error 1.png (57.0 KB)
error 2.png (60.1 KB)
error 3.png (175 KB)

@PhongNguyen984464 I will move your request into Aspose.App forum. My colleagues will help you shortly.

@PhongNguyen984464

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Would you mind granting us access to the referred files? Unfortunately, we are currently unable to access them. Thank you for your assistance.

1 Like

i really apologize very much for this carelessness, i have opened access to all google drive links i provided, if there is any problem with the rest of the links, please let me know as soon as posible

@PhongNguyen984464
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESAPP-1477

What is that ID for, I don’t understand how this helps me, I have a very simple request, is to convert that document to PPT or if it’s your server’s fault let me know the cause of the error and the future fix schedule. that really helped me, I’m not an expert. please explain to me.

@PhongNguyen984464

An investigation ticket has been generated for the issue you reported. We will thoroughly investigate the matter and keep you informed once it is resolved.