When a word file is converted to a pdf file, it is not converted the same

The word file numbering function was written in the order of ‘가’, ‘나’, and ‘다’.
And I converted it to pdf on the word file converter site.
(Convert A File Online: Word, PDF, JPG)
The pdf file is converted into 1, 2, and 3.

word file
test22.docx (14.5 KB)

converted pdf file
test22.pdf (10.5 KB)

@emrods
Thank you for your feedback.
We have reproduced your issue on our side and opened the new ticket in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver the fix according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): APPS-2213

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I’ve also purchased and used the aspose.word license, but the process seems to be slow.
Please check the progress.

@emrods
Thank you for your feedback.
I contacted the development team and explained to them that the task is important to the user and that he expected it. At the moment, the task has been analyzed and is at the development stage. We hope that we will be able to provide the fix for it in the near future.
Thank you for your patience.

@emrods
Thank you for your patience while we addressed your issue.
I’m pleased to inform you that the problem has been resolved, and everything is now functioning as expected.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for the resolution. Where can I find the resolution?

@emrods
Please, check Convert A File Word, PDF, JPG Online

@ASevidov
Thank you for your confirmation.
I checked the normal operation on the online site.
We are using version 23.7 of aspose.words and version 19.2 of aspose.pdf, is it possible to apply to this version as well?

@emrods
Thanks for the feedback.
There is no way to make any changes to already published versions of Aspose.Words packages. Instead, all new fixes are included in the latest versions, so the latest version always contains the most actual version and is recommended for use.
We recommend to update to the latest version of Aspose.Words, it contains the fix that we made for you.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with any other aspect of our service, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are here to help and will do our best to address your needs.