Stl to SVG converter web appc

Premium account not being recoginized, keep getting error “The number of free transactions is over. To increase the number of free transactions, log in to your account. To use Aspose apps without restrictions, please follow the link and select the appropriate plan.”

When I go to the upgrade plan, it shows its active.

Interesting, I found that I can do one file at a time, but anymore than 1 and get the above. I should be able to convert 10 items at a time.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi, I purchased a premium account with my Google account. I have logged into the website with this account on my PC, and when trying to download I get an error that I have exceeded my maximum downloads (free). Also to note, I can’t log into this support forum with my Google account I have the premium with (it’s not finding it ative). Suspect there is a sync issue between the sites.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@Sevcav
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CADAPP-1912

Not sure why I should pay for paid support, when I paid for a subscription premium account that does not seem to work. I am logged in to my account, yet keep getting errors where the site thinks I am on the free account still.

@Sevcav

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are already investigating this issue, you’ll be notified in case of any update.

User Rights.png (104.6 KB)

A week now, should I ask for a refund, I can get some downloads but most of the time I get this error, or file limit has been reached, or exceeds file size limit (free versus premium). I am certainly not getting what I paid for.

Thank you,
Ken

@Sevcav

Could you please share your email registered with the paid app? Did you also try to re-login on the app?

@Sevcav

We were able to impersonate with your account to debug restrictions applied and can confirm everything works fine.
Can you please check whether you are logged in on CAD app pages?
How did you authenticate? Could you please share a screencast/short video?