Row and column alignment is lost when converting a pdf (editable/non-editable) to Excel

Hi,

when I try to convert the pdf to excel, the rows merge into single cells. Is it possible to adjust the space between rows when converting a PDF file to an Excel spreadsheet? We are merely attempting to convert a pdf document to an excel spreadsheet; please see the attached screenshot for reference.

Is there a method to convert the non-editable pdf to excel with the correct rows and columns separated from the image with all formats?.

We tried Aspose OCR, but it is not converting since the snippet or document line alignment is missing, and the rows/columns separation is not in the correct alignment in the converted excel. Could you please verify and update me on how we can accomplish this?

Pdf_snippet.zip (217.2 KB)

Thanks
M.S.Sathish

@parthiveera
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFAPPS-5667

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

What is the status of the issue? Will you be able to provide a patch by this week? Please let me know so that I can plan my work accordingly.

Thanks
M.S.Sathish

@parthiveera

This ticket is still under investigation. We’ll notify you as there’s any update.

@parthiveera

Could you please share the problematic PDF as well?