Password recovery is slow

Hello, I tried recovering password for a zip file with Min length as 7 and max as 10. But the progress stayed at 0% even after 2 days. Is there any way to speedup the recovery?

@raunaq09
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): ZIPAPP-12

How soon will the fix be done? Because I am looking for early solution

@raunaq09

Please note all free support tickets are assisted on first come first serve basis. We’ll notify you in case of any update.

Hello raunaq09, there is no way to speed up the password selection process. The Password Recovery App is only capable of recovering very short passwords, for example, if you’ve forgotten 2-3 characters. Could you tell me which parameters you are using?

Hello. So as far as I remember, my password starts with ‘rani’. I have given min password length as 7, max as 10, and char set as numbers and special characters. It is taking more time because it is trying to add combinations before ‘rani’ which is not my case. It should only numbers and special character combination at the end only

@raunaq09

Thanks for the details. We’ll continue investigation and notify you in case of any update.