Merging multiple Excel (xls) Sheets into 1 worksheet does not work

It looks like from a recent update, merging multiple Excel (xls) files into 1 Worksheet does not work. If I choose the option of merging into 1 workbook, it does work, but to merge sheets will just return the 1st spreadsheet in the list. For testing, I am using a 2 Excel documents (each only has a single sheet … and they have 5 lines on each document with the same number of columns)

1 Like

@bwssupport

Could you please share the problematic/source and the output (merged worksheet and merged workbook) files? We tried to reproduce this issue at our end. Please take a look at these
files.zip (24.3 KB). In both merged (workbook and worksheet) files, we could find the content of both Spreadsheets.

Hi … thank you for the quick reply. In the zip file, I’ve included 2 sample spreadsheets, the merged spreadsheet and a screenshot of the options I chose.
test-files.zip (229.3 KB)

@bwssupport
This issue is reproduced at our end. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSAPP-3855