Issue with Excel Input Field in Aspose Slides Mail Merge

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you once again for confirming the link to the Aspose Slides Mail Merge tool.

Upon further examination, I have encountered an issue: while I can see the field to upload a PPT file, the field to upload an Excel file does not appear to be available.

image.png (56.0 KB)

Could you please provide guidance on how to resolve this issue? Any assistance in getting the Excel upload functionality to work would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support.

@EunBi
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESAPP-1775

Thank you for promptly opening a ticket to address the issue with the Excel input field in the Aspose Slides Mail Merge tool. I appreciate your swift action.

Could you please provide an estimated timeline for when the fix will be delivered? Knowing the expected completion date will help me plan accordingly.

Thank you once again for your support and assistance.

@EunBi

This ticket is still under investigation. However, we’ll notify you as we have any ETA of fix.

@EunBi

This issue is now fixed. Please try the web app again.

Thank you so much for promptly resolving the issue with the Excel input field in the Aspose Slides Mail Merge tool. I appreciate the quick and effective response from your team.

@EunBi

You are welcome.

1 Like