Is there any limit to the use of the QR code after it is generated?

I want to know: Is there a limit to the number of scans for the QR code I generated on the Generate Barcode Online website? I saw in the terms and conditions that you described it as having a limited number of uses, but there was no detailed explanation. If you do have a limit on the number of times, please tell me how many times the limit is? I can’t find a description of this in your website terms
WechatIMG59179.jpg (182.3 KB)
WechatIMG59179.jpg (182 KB)

@CharlieA

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): BARCODEAPP-824

So this means that according to the current policy, the QR code I generated on the website can be scanned for unlimited times for free and redirected to links?

1 Like

@CharlieA

We are actually investigating this use-case. We’ll notify you in case of any update.

When you convert a link into a QR code on our website, the link is permanently embedded within the QR code. We utilize the direct URL without incorporating any redirects. Essentially, it’s a QR code that contains a straightforward URL.

So this also means that whether I use the website URL or the APP store download link to generate the QR code, the QR code will not be limited by the number of times and time, right?

Yes, you are right

COOL!Thank u sooo much!