How to incorporate a PDF annotation within the context of a .NET 6 MVC projectp

I am exploring the possibility of integrating a PDF component into my .NET 6 MVC web application. Could you please provide guidance on how to effectively incorporate a PDF component within the context of a .NET 6 MVC project? Additionally, I’m interested in obtaining the latest source code for a demonstration, as the code mentioned on the demo pages appears to be outdated. Where can I find the most recent and relevant source code for a demonstration that aligns with the current version and practices?

@aabdullah12

We have a dedicated forum for the inquiries about Aspose Online Apps. You please create a post in the respective forum for the latest code sample and you will be assisted accordingly.

your points to https://forum.aspose.com/ the same site i posted my question

@aabdullah12

Are you talking about this source code?

Yes, This code does not provide any annotation features and doesn’t look like the demo at all.
what I’m looking for is a sample code of the pdf viewer with the annotation feature that can be used in a .net 6 mvc webapp

@aabdullah12
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFAPPS-4926

@aabdullah12

Please take a look at this application.

• The annotation toolbar can be used inside editor demo, we added 20 types of annotation to save to PDF
  • To toggle this toolbar you need to click the button ‘Annotate’
  • Then select annotation and click mouse down on document
  • Next, you need to fill properties of annotation, we set default values to all fields
  • After click on apply, annotation should be visible and you can download the updated document