Format problems in HTML output from PDF

I am using Convert PDF to HTML – Convert PDF to HTML | Online and Free
to convert Government Gazettes created in InDesign and output as PDF to HTML.

General Gazette no. 17 of 2023 shows a few problems with translating from PDF to HTML. I cannot see a way to attach the file so here is the address of the original PDF:

The converted PDF to HTML output has the following problems:

• the Table of provisions (contents) is not maintaining column format
  • images that are not displaying at all and in one area are stacking up on each other e.g. page 633 (it looks like two images are coming through in the PDF and the conversion as multiple grid images)
  • formatted column at the bottom of page 629 is all over the place as is another at 635, but it appears that content in proper tables seems to translate very well.
    Should I be using another product, or if the InDesign files were prepared in another way (ePub?) would that help?
    The Gazettes are formatted in InDesign primarily for print production, and a copy is put on the website for electronic use. I am aware of the In5 plugin for InDesign that produces fixed HTML output that does a good job of presenting complex page elements in HTML but I wanted to see if there is an Aspose product that can also convert PDFs to highly accurate HTML.
    Thank you for you help.

@Innes
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFAPPS-3645