Feedback-2023-12-01-15-45-58

MERGER->Hi, I have been using Excel Merger but merger process is not work right now. Actually It combines Excel files, but by swiping them to the right. Please is it possible to fix this problem? I’ve been using it successfully for a few months. Thanks.

Ercan Dilmec

@nanotech85

Could you please share the source/problematic file(s) and the app link? We’ll then look into this scenario at our end.

@atir.tahir

Thank you for your support. I am using this app

https://dosya.co/t32kf5on1508/Files.zip.html

I have two data files and i want to merge two excel files but there is a slipping problem.

Thank you.

@nanotech85
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSAPP-3432

I have the same issue as well.
Merging Excel workbooks into one worksheet is the issue.
WB1, WB2, WB3 etc etc have data in cells A1 to B5
When merged, WB1 is in cells A1-B5, WB2 is in cells C6-D11, WB3 is in cells E12-F17.

We’ll look into this issue soon.

@nanotech85 @HansKeySun
The bug has been fixed. Please try again.

Hi. Thank you for your support But currently it doesn’t combine any excel parts. After a while it gives an error message. We tried multiple times but now the file is not merged either. Error 0: error

@nanotech85
For testing on Merge XLSX Files to XLSX Online for Free, I used the files ‘data (2) 2.xlsx (11.6 KB)’ and ‘data (1) 2.xlsx (10.9 KB)’. Could you provide the files that you uploaded for testing?

Hi;

I tested for this tool. Merge Excel Files Online for Free.

I have thousands of Excel files and I was combining these files 10 by 10. but I’m getting an error. When I reduce the number of files, it performs the merge process. For example, when I try 4 or 6 pieces at a time, it combines them successfully.

@nanotech85
Thank you for your feedback. We will investigate the issue as soon as possible.