Converter Suggestion

If I can make a suggestion? There are quite a few free woff icon font sets out there which are considered open and free, but selecting from them to create a tiny reduced set is SO (blankety-blank-insert-cuss-word-here) difficult that most of the time we give up and either go to a different set or use the whole ding dangy. Trouble being I am developing a “portal app” where the size constraints (to fit comfortably and quickly even on the smallest platform (A Raspberry Pi-Zero w) and run quickly mean “absolutely minimize the woff size”.

Anyway, my thought is that if a user (even paid works on this one) can upload their woff sets with a json listing of “I want these fonts from free set XX, XY, XZ” call my reduced set YY, and include the licenses/cc notifications in a list"… and have your converter make the set using the json listing, that would be “world useful”. Thoughts?

@ellsworthpc
Thank you for the suggestion. We have opened the following new investigation ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes (or notify you if there’s any update) according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): FONTAPP-89