Aspose.PSD for Java Trial error

I’m inquiring about a problem with using Aspose.Aspose.PSD for Java. The AI To JPG program has encountered an error. The AI file will not be converted into a JPG file. Is this a problem that can be solved if I pay for it and buy a license?

error message : Exception in thread “main” class com.aspose.psd.coreexceptions.ImageLoadException: Image loading failed. —> class com.aspose.psd.coreexceptions.ImageLoadException: Cannot open an image. The image file format may be not supported at the moment.
com.aspose.psd.Image.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.psd.Image.load(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.psd.examples.ModifyingAndConvertingImages.AI.AIToPNG.main(AIToPNG.java:21)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
com.aspose.psd.examples.ModifyingAndConvertingImages.AI.AIToPNG.main(AIToPNG.java:21)
at com.aspose.psd.Image.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.psd.Image.load(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.psd.examples.ModifyingAndConvertingImages.AI.AIToPNG.main(AIToPNG.java:21)
Caused by: class com.aspose.psd.coreexceptions.ImageLoadException: Cannot open an image. The image file format may be not supported at the moment.
… 3 more

@woo9 Could you please specify what’s version of Aspose.PSD did you use and on the what OS. Please provide input file.

The error message changed after upgrading to version 24.5 of Aspose.Aspose.PSD for Java trial.
os - Windows
Version - 24.5
Please check the attached file for the ai file and error message
Downloads.zip (1.2 MB)

@woo9
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-2100

Do you mean that you will correct the error and distribute the new version?

@woo9 this issue will be fixed in the next releases. We are actively imrove support of AI Format in Aspose.PSD, so the fix will be delivered relatively soon.

Will the same issue appear if I buy and use Developer OEM now?

@woo9 trial license should work as full license, but the limited time. If you use product without license, some functionality is blocked and Aspose.PSD will add watermarks. So, because the issue is presented in product, it will appear both on trial and full license. But the support of AI format improves every version.

@woo9 commercial license assumes the updates for the next year, so you will be able to use all new updates of Aspose.PSD up to version 25.6.

I don’t understand what you mean.
Are you saying that even if you purchase an OEM license, you will have the same problem as the TRIAL version?

This topic has been moved to the related forum: Aspose.PSD for Java Trial error - Free Support Forum - aspose.com