The content exposed to some styling in the original DOCX file is distorted in the PDF file after conversion by online Aspose

I made some online conversion of my DOCX sample file to PDF format by the Aspose. There are some charts and pictures which were exposed to some styling such as rotation, shadows, 3d effects etc. And I’ve got content mismatching between the original and converted versions. In the attached file you can see that there are different colors in the chart. The chart is distorted a bit at the higher-left and higher-right corner. Aspose converter seems to try to re-draw my chart during conversion. My styled picture is distorted at all.
My company would like to by the license Aspose, however we are not sure that we wouldn’t come up against similar issues.
Could you confirm please that there aren’t such issues I represented in the license Aspose?
Otherwise, will it be fixed in the feature?
sample.docx (1.1 MB)
sample (Aspose).pdf (2.3 MB)
image.jpg (215.6 KB)
image.jpg (367.7 KB)

1 Like

@Serhiy_Yukhymchuk

This issue is reproduced at our end. Hence, we’ve logged it in our internal issue tracking system with ID WORDSAPP-133. You’ll be notified in case of any update.