PDF Redact doesn't work as good as old Aspose API

1. I have been using the old Redact of the Aspose API for my use for few months. The old software provided me to ‘remove’ the text but the new one needs me to fill some text to replace. When I try to enter space, it is replacing with “%20”. Can the devs fix this problem and provide to remove the text entirely without replacement?

2. There’s a problem with uploading the files from the local storage that are once redacted.

3)In the Aspose total redaction, the pdf size is currently limited to 10MB. Could you please increade that to maybe 20MB for a single file?

@Kiran23

Were you using the web app or the back-end API (.NET or Java)?

Could you please share the exception or error you are facing? Also share the web app link that you are evaluating.

The free web app has a file upload limitation. However, we’ll see if this could be increase. Your investigation ticket ID is PDFAPPS-2356.

Were you using the web app or the back-end API (.NET or Java)?

I was using the web app.

Could you please share the exception or error you are facing? Also share the web app link that you are evaluating.

I have tried to redact the phrases “www.visionias.in” and “©Vision IAS” from the document

Earlier on the website (old) when there was no limit on the upload-file size, these phrases could be redacted at once.

On the new website the redaction doesn’t happen at all. There’s no exception shown. The file gets downloaded with no changes.

Thank You

@Kiran23

Could you please share the problematic/source file?

This is the source file.

When I try to redact the text in the footer : “www.visionias.in ©Vision IAS” it doesn’t do the job. Even when the text is split, sometimes it replaces the text with “%20” when I want to do it with a spacebar (maybe some URL encoding).

It would be amazing if the program remove multiple texts at once without the compulsion to replace them with any other text.

I will be grateful if that happens.

@Kiran23

We are investigating this scenario. Your investigation ticket ID is PDFAPPS-2712.

Thanks a lot, AT. Could you please tell me how I can track the issue?

@Kiran23

Currently, this issue status.png (19.7 KB) is open. Please note that all free support tickets are assisted on first come first serve basis. We’ll notify you in case of any progress update.