Looks like a bar code, but can't read it

First time trying to read some bar code images. Image is below, the part supplier says this is Data Matrix Type: ECC200. However, I can’t get it to read. I’ve also done some thresholding to convert the blue to black, etc. Nothing seems to work. (I’m using the web reader on the ASPOSE site).
Thanks for your time,
John
Data matrix bar code_cr.jpg (50.9 KB)

@john3774

Are you able to read this particular bar code image using any other third party tool?

No. I tried two other web-based services similar to Aspose. I admit the bar code is not ideal (it’s laser etched on an electronic part) but I thought the whole idea with bar codes is they are resistant to noise.
Best regards,
John

@john3774

We are further looking into this scenario. Your investigation ticket ID is BARCODEAPP-284.

@john3774

There’s some issue with scanning mirrored DataMatrix code. We are working on the fix. You’ll be notified in case of any further update.

How is this mirrored? I could flip up/down or left/right if it’s needed. However, the samples I find on the web show the finder pattern lines to be on the left and bottom side, so I assume this image is the correct handedness.
Thanks for your time.
Best regards,
John

@john3774

We are already investigating this scenario. You’ll be notified in case of any update.