Limited use in word replace resourse

Is possible to replace words in more than 10 files per time?

I pay for premium, regarding will be possible to replace words in many files, but I continue with limited acess to verify and replace words in more than 10 files per time.

Please, anybody can help me?

@AlexPolter
Let me welcome you to this forum and thank you for writing to us!

We have already begun an investigation and initial analysis shows that for paid users, the Replacer application ( Text Replacer ) allows to process more than 10 files.

Perhaps the problem arises at the level of payment. But this is only a preliminary answer. We will contact the payments and invoices team and report the results shortly.

Thanks again for reaching out to us through this forum!

@AlexPolter
Please try resetting your browser cache to fix the problem. You can try two ways to do this:

1. Delete Cache and Refresh:
    Press Ctrl+F5 to force the browser to retrieve the webpage from the server instead of loading it from the cache. This ensures you see the most recent version of the page.
  2. Try Incognito Mode:
    Additionally, you can try opening the webpage in “Incognito” or “Private Browsing” mode. This mode does not store cache or cookies, providing a fresh browsing experience.

I’m waiting for your feedback.

Hello,
As a premium member, you should be able to replace words in more than 10 files at a time. However, if you’re still facing limitations, please contact support to resolve this issue.
Thank you.

@Ali_ambere
Thank you for your message.
You are right. Moreover, to get more details on all limits on our site, please check Pricing information | aspose.app

1 Like