How to integrate Aspose.words editor into our solution?

• How to integrate Aspose.words editor into our solution? The licensing seems to be free for use but need confirmation. I see old articles for reading / references but required support or documentation on how to use and the standards if any to be followed.
  • When I tried online Document Editor Online, it added extra spacing and margins to the downloaded PDF document post editing the imported word document. Need documentation to set layout margins, etc and also editor allows multiple chars(WYSIWYG) on same line, this need to be controlled so the user keys in information only in the confined editable space.

We are evaluating Aspose.Words for JAVA API for our needs and required online document editor functionality with it. Please provide inputs at the earliest.

Hi,
Aspose.Words Editor is a free web application, which uses On Premise API on backend side. Currently it can’t be integrated into any solution, because we don’t provide it as a component.
You can find any open-source WYSIWYG editor and use it in combination with Aspose.Words to convert from html source to supported file format.

@dmzotov Thanks for the clarification.

Hi @srikanth.iyer!

I’m happy to inform you that we published the source code of Aspose.Words Apps here at GitHub.