How to combine or merge excel file multiple sheets into single

How to combine multiple sheets into single
For this, I don’t need to upload 2 files. But when I use Merger functionality it is asking me to upload 2 files.
I need this functionality for a single excel file that has multiple sheets.
Could you please help?
Also, I can see that it’s ignoring the conditional format, may I know why?

@surawens

Aspose.Cells web app doesn’t provide such a feature. You can use our back-end Aspose.Cells API as a workaround.
Please go through the following documentation articles:

However, we are further looking into this scenario (if such a feature could be added). Your investigation ticket ID is CELLSAPP-1085.

Could you please share the sample/problematic files? We’ll then look into this scenario at our end.

@surawens
We have improved the features you mentioned. Please try again. We welcome any feedback from you. Thanks.

Thanks a lot :slightly_smiling_face: Nick & team.
I am very happy, you should be having a wonderful team :slightly_smiling_face:

I am attaching here a sample excel which has multiple sheets. Please combine once and see the result.
I have noticed a few minor issues, I thought reporting this will help improve our product.
Daily Status Report Sample.zip (48.3 KB)
Please let me know if you have any questions.

@surawens
Thank you for giving us feedback and providing sample file. We will carefully compare the differences between the merged result and the original file, and provide a fix as soon as possible.

Thanks Nick. Appreciate your help.

@surawens

You’re welcome.

@surawens
We have fixed most of the bugs, but because your conditional format contains references to other worksheets, after merging, the conditional format cannot be calculated.

Thank you very much Nick & Team :slight_smile: