Help request my copied website is not showing up on your website downloader

I want to try out the website downloader that you have on aspose.html and while I was trying to download my website it is not showing up in the search input url bar and another highly recommend feature that you could might add to your website downloader is allow users copy and paste the entire website url right onto the website downloader url bar without typing in the url from scratch please.

Could you please share the Aspose app URL that you are using?

Yes so I am or was going to use the aspose.html website downloader that you have on your web data scraper section of aspose.html and for some reason when I copied and try to paste and input my downloaded historical website from the internet archive wayback machine website right onto the url bar and one big problem to your website downloader is that the website url is not showing up in the url download bar without me noticing it so could you be my helpful guest and diagnose the troubling issue and find out why that website url is not showing up in the url bar please.

Please share the website URL as well that you are going to scrap.

Yes Shure so I want to download Google search engine in 2010 from web.archive.org for my case study.

@Kainrecycler

Please share the full URL (with all parameters to download Chrome).