Government PDF does not load properly

WH-381.pdf (323.0 KB)
WH-380-F.pdf (357.6 KB)
Issue.PNG (151.2 KB)

The first page of every government document is not loading properly. There is a text box blocking the text.
WH-381.pdf (323 KB)
WH-380-F.pdf (358 KB)
Issue.PNG (151 KB)

@Kevin.su

Can you please share a bit more details about the issue? We have opened the files in Adobe Reader and did not notice any issues. Are you using Adobe Reader? Have you tried opening the file in it? Please share if you are trying to use Aspose.PDF for this file and facing some issues?

We are using your tool to display PDF documents for clients using our FMLA module. When trying to add government PDF documents the first page always has the text box blocking the text.

PDF Editor | Online and Free | Aspose.PDF We are using your PDF editor. When you try to open the document in the link above you can easily replicate the issue.

@Kevin.su

This issue is already under investigation. Your investigation ticket ID is PDFAPPS-2087.

@Atir_Tahir Any update on the ticket? It says it’s still in Open status. I submitted this ticket initially in August and I’m not seeing any progress on this.

@Kevin.su

I am afraid but the ticket is still under investigation.

@Atir_Tahir I’ve created 2-3 different threads about this topic and waited a couple of months. Is there any update on actually addressing this issue? Can I get feedback on whether there is an attempt to fix the issue or is this just a limitation?

We are considering using another 3rd vendor.

@Kevin.su

We are still investigating this ticket. You’ll be notified as soon as we have any progress update.

We have introduced a new PDF editor. We have already checked the attached documents - the documents open without errors. Please let us know if there are other errors :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, seems to be good now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kevin.su

You are welcome.