FBX INTO RVM

Team unable to conver FBX file to RVM, can someone help me with relevant software /code?

@RAMSHANKAR7

You can convert FBX to RVM using the following free online app: FBX to RVM: online FBX to RVM converter for free

If you want to add this feature in your own app using code then we offer an API as well: Convert FBX to RVM via C# | products.aspose.com

I hope this helps.

Hi Shahzad
Many thanks for your prompt reply, I tried using online facility to convert FBX file into RVM but it fails to do so. error as “500 Cannot open this file”
Can you explain how to use the DLL file like Aspose.3D.dll etc in my PC to convert from FBX file into RVM. appreciate to core …Thanks

@RAMSHANKAR7

You may share your problematic file with us so we can test it and see what issue is occurring.

Regarding the DLL or API, you can find all the details on our other site: Convert FBX to RVM via C# | products.aspose.com. It also contains the sample showing the conversion and other documentation as well. You can also use the forum Aspose.3D Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com to get more help with the API.

Any email id to which i can send the file?

1 Like

@RAMSHANKAR7,

Please share problematic file here or in a private message.

thanks a lot… I zipped the file and shared with Shahzad

@RAMSHANKAR7,

This issue is reproduced at our end. It’s a back-end API issue that we are now investigating. As there’s any update, you’ll be notified.