Facing issue while converting pdf file to word

Hello Team

Micka ortila.pdf (2.0 MB)

I am facing an issue while converting pdf file to word file

Even if aspose an online converter I am not able to convert it properly.

My requirement is to convert pdf byte array to word byte array by using aspose.words library

Please help me with this issue

@khyatitank
Thank you for your request.
We have reproduced the same issue and registered it in our tracker as APPS-813.
You will be notified via this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Hello Team

Hello Team

My requirement is to convert pdf byte array to word byte array by using aspose.words library

If any source code is there then please share it with me in.net C#

Hey there, khyatitank! When it comes to converting PDF files to Word, I’ve personally found Converter365 to be quite useful. It’s a free online converter that I’ve tried out, and it’s been pretty reliable for me so far. I like how easy it is to use - just upload your PDF file, select Word as the output format, and let it work its magic. It’s definitely worth a shot if you’re looking for a straightforward solution.

That said, I want to emphasize that Converter365 is just one option among many. While it has worked well for me, everyone’s preferences and needs can vary. So, if you want to explore other alternatives, there are plenty of online converters and software available that can assist you with converting PDF to Word. It’s always a good idea to try different options and see which one works best for you.

@Levine11
Thanks for the updates
But the file that I shared is not able to convert it properly even in https://www.converter365.com/document-converter/pdf/pdf-to-doc

image.png (24.0 KB)

If the suggested converter didn’t work well for your specific file, it’s worth trying alternative online converters. It’s possible that certain converters may struggle with complex PDF layouts, graphics, or non-standard fonts, resulting in inaccurate conversions.
Cheers