Error: Sorry, the service is under maintenance. Please check back later

Hi everyone.

Does anyone also get this error? I have encountered this for more than a day now. I have a premium subscription.
error1.JPG (44.4 KB)

@Nicox
Hello, Nicox.
Thanks for your message and please accept our apologies for this issue.

I have tested the chm-to-doc conversion on several test files, everything works as expected.

To start analyzing your issue, please make sure the problem is still reproducible and send me your chm file (to alexander.sevidov@aspose.com) so I can create a ticket in our internal issue tracking system for our developers.

Please stay in touch and we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Hi ASevidov,

Thank you for the prompt response.
I just sent you the file.

Regards,
Nico

@Nicox
Thanks for your quick response and sending the CHM file.
Unfortunately, I am unable to download it as Outlook is blocking the CHM file type for security reasons.
Would it be possible for you to compress the CHM file into a ZIP archive and resend it? This would allow me to access the contents without any issues.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance!

Hi ASevidov,

I resent it.
Thank you.

@Nicox
Thanks.
I was able to download it successfully and reproduce the issue you reported.
I have created a new task in our internal issue tracking system, assigned it the number APPS-2576, and set a high priority for it.
We are currently awaiting a response from our developers and will keep you updated on their progress.

Thank you very much @ASevidov.

@Nicox
Hello, Nicox. I hope you are doing well. I wanted to provide you with an update regarding the issue.

Our development team has conducted a partial analysis and found that the content seems to depend on the missing igxlsol.hhc file. Unfortunately, this absence is preventing us from opening the CHM file properly. Additionally, they noted that loading the document takes an exceptionally long time—approximately 1.5 hours on their machines.
To address this, we believe it is essential to resolve the long loading issue first and implement an appropriate error message for users when such problems occur.
Furthermore, we will escalate this issue to the AW Html team for further investigation. But it usually takes a long time.

In the meantime, I have sent you the result of the conversion by email. The doc document contains 5569 pages.