Does browsing and interacting is included in your zip file viewer

I have a few questions about the aspose.zip zip file viewer or your zip archive viewer does browsing navigating and interacting is included to your zip archive or zip file viewer since recently I was talking about earlier about testing out zip files for free for my purpose of using an offline browser for viewing and browsing and interacting with my offline downloaded websites from the internet archive wayback machine on my ipad air tablet that I have sitting here beside me on my sofa before I even got to try out the aspose.zip zip archive or zip file viewer that you have in your aspose.zip product family group please so please let me know through the aspose free support forums if you could or want to reply to me about my topic from me please with care and kindness from Kaine Dube.

@Kainrecycler

Please take a look at Aspose.Zip free web apps. Currently, Aspose.Zip supports only these apps.

Dear atlir Tahir actually I had already looked at your free web apps on the aspose.zip page and but I haven’t not tried out the open archive or zip file viewer since recently now but I was just finding out that these two features that are included to your open archive or zip file viewer browsing navigating and interacting with an example that I have mostly been using is viewing and browsing or interacting with downloaded websites from the internet archive wayback machine website and viewing them offline for my example that I have mostly been using since recently now but anyways before I even use your open archive or zip file viewer I just want to ask about these two features and questions that are included to your open archive or zip file viewer on aspose.zip until before I even got to use your open archive or zip file viewer on aspose.zip product family please.

@Kainrecycler

I am afraid Aspose.ZIP doesn’t provide such a feature.

But can you might see if you could might add in these features ,browsing, ,navigating, and interacting to your open archive or zip file viewer for aspose.zip product family please. “From Kaine Dube”

@Kainrecycler

You can view/browse the content of your ZIP using this application. But please elaborate navigation and interaction part with a real use-case or example.

"elaborate navigation and interacting.

what does that mean does this mean that you could enable browsing navigating and interacting with the open archive or zip file viewer on the regular basis without using the how to steps of how to use the aspose.zip open archive or zip file viewer on the standard procedure of using the aspose.zip open archive zip file viewer live demo API for my purpose example that I was talking about earlier.

@Kainrecycler

If you mean, open any archive in Aspose.ZIP application and then manipulate it (open, edit, search data). That is not possible by the web app.

Is that not possible to interact browse or search within the zip file like what you had already said earlier.

Is that correct from your info about your open archive or zip file viewer web app.

@Kainrecycler

Yes, use this web app to open archives.

But can you still search browse and interact with your zip file or open archive viewer like what you had already said earlier on the post 6 earlier message.

@Kainrecycler

Sorry for the misunderstanding. From browsing I meant viewing a document.

Ok so but could you still browse and interact with a document or html offline webpage document that I mostly use for my purpose please.

@Kainrecycler

We can log an investigation as follow:

• Open a ZIP file in the web app
  • Once ZIP is opened, user can further open the Word, HTML or any file that was in the ZIP
  • User can then do changes in the files

Is this the use-case?