Disk Space Failure during Conversion

I had been using this tool to convert my MPP file to Primavera XML for over a week without issue, then all of a sudden this morning I am getting the following error message when trying to convert:

“There is not enough space on the disk. : ‘C:\Users\ContainerAdministrator\AppData\Local\Temp\Aspose.WebApp.Tasks.Worker\838ed081-cbed-441e-9e7d-13572ea67f34.tmp’”

1 Like

@BBOYD347

We cannot reproduce this issue at our end using sample MPP file. Could you please share a problematic file or try the web app again. Let us know if issue persists.

i have the same issue here, i used to convert some 10 mpp to xer smoothly, but one day “There is not enough space on the disk. : ‘C:\Users\ContainerAdministrator\AppData\Local\Temp\Aspose.WebApp.Tasks.Worker\5eda7a70-7012-457d-8461-2274104fc874.tmp’”

i took the same file/s to another computer and go through the same process, NO PROBLEM at all !

Now, only the file uploaded from my computer couldn’t do the online conversion.

Any hints?

Many thanks!

Alan

@MarvChan

Please share the problematic file and we’ll look into this issue.

I’ve had the same problem:

image.png (23.8 KB)

PATIO DE SUCATAS - 2021-12-16.zip (393.9 KB)

@SauloRC

We are investigating this issue with ticket ID TASKSAPP-151.

i get the same storage failure message. Alan, do you need to see the file?

I meant to say Atir, do you need to see the file?

@jhngray01

We are already investigating this issue. You’ll be notified as there’s any update.

@jhngray01
@SauloRC
@MarvChan

This issue is now fixed. Please try the web app again and let us know if issue persists.