Converting DWG to PDF, the PDF is distorted

In converting my DWG files to PDF so I can view the black & white file, the PDF file comes across distorted. Following is the PDF conversion of my DWG file .

486124020.pdf (1.9 MB)

Please advise, it may have something to do with the copyright message showing in the top left corner. If so, perhaps it can display under the drawings.

Following is the same DWG converted on another website, however, I prefer your site for the black & white PDF’s and ease of use.

486124020 color.pdf (1.9 MB)

Thank you!
Rebecca

1 Like

@REBECCAYM

Could you please share the actual source file (you can share it in the private message as well)? We’ll then test this scenario at our end.

We are investigating this scenario. Your investigation ticket ID is CADAPP-26.

The source file is .dwg. I cannot put it here. I replied to your email & attached it.

Thank you,
Rebecca

@REBECCAYM

To what email address you sent it? I’ve not received it yet.

support@aspose.app Should I send it to another address, or add in my support ticket number perhaps?

@REBECCAYM

Please send it here or in private message by compressing the file to ZIP format. In case of any issue, you could upload it to some cloud storage and share the link.

486124020.zip (195.8 KB)

Here it is, in a zip file. I also wanted to let you know that the majority of the files I have tried to convert come out distorted with the numbers above the drawings.

I appreciate your help Sir!

1 Like

@REBECCAYM

This issue is reproduced at our end. Hence, we are investigating with ticket ID CADAPP-26. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

CADAPP-26 I’m checking to see if you have an update on this ticket or a possible time frame we are looking at for resolution.
Thank you

@REBECCAYM

This issue is still under investigation. However, we’ll notify you in case of any update.