Convert from HTML to single page tiffs, how to get output image count and how to render any arbitrary page

I need to take a doc in html format and render it to single page tiffs. I ran the example that generates a multi-page tiff so I assume there is a way to make it save as single pages. I have 2 other requirements, 1. get the page count without actually rendering the pages to file and 2. Render any arbitrary page and not all pages at one time. Is this possible?

@skowald

We kindly request you to inform us whether you are utilizing our backend API or the free web app. Your response would greatly assist us in understanding your usage and providing appropriate support. Thank you for your cooperation.

We are currently licensing and using backend products in C# for word docs, power point, excels, and pdfs. With those we can get a page count without rendering the entire doc first.

This topic has been moved to the related forum: Convert from HTML to single page tiffs, how to get output image count and how to render any arbitrary page - Free Support Forum - aspose.com