Can you make a online live demo for everyone a drag and drop HTML headless browser please and thank you

Dear aspose HTML team I was thanking that I have a better option for you and from me for the aspose HTML products and the answer is that can you make a online demo page of the aspose HTML headless browser that features the same look to the HTML editor but a online demo page of a headless browser that it will have a drag and drop file uploader and the api to be powered by aspose.com and aspose.cloud and make online and put it in the online demos page for the aspose HTML headless browser online demo page from Kaine Dube.

@Kainerecycler

Our free web apps are for the demonstration of how APIs work. You could download the source code and amend it as per your needs.

But can you make a online demo for testing out HTML zip files it is an api that features a drag and drop file uploader and I want it to have a back and forward arrows a and a headless body look to the the tester kinda like to your HTML editor but I want it to be a HTML drag and drop file uploader and a headless body look a lot like your HTML editor but a HTML drag and drop headless browser tester for testing out HTML files and zip files and I want it to be powered by your aspose.Com and aspose.cloud api.

Dear aspose team I have a bit of a concern for your html iframe generator when I created my iframe code the download code button is missing or gone and I do not know what had happened to the download code button to download iframe from scratch after creating and iframe in your iframe generator but yes for some reason that I was asking you very kindly is that can you bring back the generated code download iframe back where it use to be there last time when I first discovered it back in the summer of 2021 please and thank you from Kaine Dube.

@Kainerecycler

Please explore our open-source UI project here.

I had already saw your open source on github but the problem with the HTML iframe generator is that you had removed the download get code feature which it allows you to download your generated iframe through the HTML iframe generator and the problem is that I don’t need to copy my generated iframe to the clipboard I just need to download the generated iframe HTML file using your downloader that was built in to your HTML iframe generator. So could you be very friendly with care to bring back the download iframe HTML file feature back online within your HTML iframe generator please.

@Kainerecycler

We are looking into this scenario. Your investigation ticket ID is HTMLAPP-660.

And updates or that your going to bring back the download generated iframe button back online to your html iframe generator.

dear aspose I have or I want to say that you were going to bring back the download button back online to your html iframe generator and for question is have you already decided to bring back the download button back online in your html iframe generator on your aspose html tools page instead of showing me the copy to clipboard button as of far as of right now since I had started to wait very long to see if your were going to bring back the download button back online in your html iframe generator. From Kaine Dube

@Kainerecycler

This issue is still under investigation.

@Kainerecycler

Please try the web app again and let us know if issue persists.