Can you add in a new live demo API to the aspose.html product family please

Hey there I just want to ask that can you add in a new live demo API please to your aspose.html product family please so for this new addition to the official aspose.html product family please so I want a full live API demo that lets users test out html and zip files for free please so I want it to have Searching Browsing clicking on to links videos including audio files and playing both videos and audio files and I want it to not show no broken images or files within the html and zip file testing tool and I want it to look a bit like a headless browser like similar to your html file editor but a headless browser that will feature searching browsing and navigating and a drag and drop file uploader and to be powered by aspose.app API please.

@Kainrecycler

We already have a Aspose.HTML free web app that enables you to do/use:

• Convert
  • Merge
  • SEO tools
  • HTML editor
  • Markdown editor
  • URL tool
  • Data scrapper

Yes sorry for my misinformation that you had already made and now have but anyway instead I was talking about adding in a new addition to the aspose.html family and the result is that I was talking about right now is that can you add in a newly addition to your aspose.html family is a testing tool that enables you to test out your html and zip files for free with my idea that I had already made recently for the aspose.html please so for my recent newly added addition of the aspose.html product family is a testing tool for testing out html and zip files and for this new addition to the official aspose.html product family so it is a bit like a headless browser that is a bit similar to your html editor but a headless browser that is ideal use to test out html and zip file formats for free by simply drag and drop and upload a HTML or zip file format on to the aspose.html file testing tool and interact with it using a headless browser that features searching browsing navigating and playing both videos and audio files from within the html and zip file formats right from your device or computer and it is kinda like browsing the offline web using a offline browser that does the same thing but online and operated by the aspose.html API source code for my new addition to the official aspose.html product family please and I am so sorry for my misspelled words that you had already have made.

Can you please explain, what do you mean by testing ZIP file format?
Do you want a web app where you can upload HTML files (with embedded videos) and play the video? And do you want to play or view the ZIP content in the same web app?

Yes sir
so testing out html and zip files is a great tool for users to test browse navigate search within the html and zip file files so it is just like using a interactive offline browser that features the same thing but online and operated by aspose.app and aspose.html so you just simply drag and drop your html or zip file on to the aspose.html testing tool and then from there you can interact with it using this aspose.app and aspose.html API source code for this technic that I was talking about earlier and I want to submit this idea to you and your staff members at aspose.app and your aspose.html product family please so that users can easily test out html and zip file files for free and free as an open source tool and as a product download trial and purchase it for your device or computer please and this is my last only hope for making aspose.html a great tool to all users to test and do other stuff that you also have on your aspose.html product page for free to all users that are interested to meet html and web tools for there user needs.

@Kainrecycler

We have a separate web application that deals with the ZIP file formats.
As far as playing video from an HTML file is concerned. We are investigating this scenario. Your investigation ticket ID is HTMLAPP-682.

Ok thanks so what or when you are going to put up the html testing tool on to the official aspose.html product family trial and including the free live demo API for this technic that I was talking about earlier will be put up online somewhere in the year of 2022 by the way in a fact that I was facing for so that I can and users can interact with there html files for free and including in the aspose.html product trial.

@Kainrecycler

We cannot share any ETA at the moment. All free support tickets are assisted on first come first serve basis.