Can we Customize and Host the Online Word Editor

We have the Aspose Total license and already make heavy use of Aspose.Words and Aspose.Barcode for .NET.

Our customers maintain their own custom Word doc templates, and our product merges data with them. Customers add Merge fields to these templates using a home grown EXE we distribute. We are interested in replacing this with a fully online solution. Your online Word Editor is a promising start, but it would need to be heavily customized for our needs.

Can we get the source code for the online editor, modify it to our purposes, and host it on our site?

Peter

@pcleaveland
Thank you for your request.
We have registered it in our internal issue tracking system as APPS-1256.
You will be notified via this forum thread as soon as this request is resolved.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I have a meeting tomorrow (Friday 4/7) to discuss our options.
I would love to get an answer today.

@pcleaveland
We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer request.
We work on requests on a first come, first served basis.
We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.
Currently, your request is pending for analysis and is in the queue.
Once we complete the analysis of your request, we will then be able to provide you an answer.

Why did you close my issue without replying?

This is a re-post. I asked this question a month ago and you CLOSED the issue. No one ever answered the question. (APPS-1256 ---- Status : Closed)

We have the Aspose Total license and already make heavy use of Aspose.Words and Aspose.Barcode for .NET.

Our customers maintain their own custom Word doc templates, and our product merges data with them. Customers add Merge fields to these templates using a home grown EXE we distribute. We are interested in replacing this with a fully online solution. Your online Word Editor is a promising start, but it would need to be heavily customized for our needs.

Can we get the source code for the online editor, modify it to our purposes, and host it on our site?

Peter

@pcleaveland
Thanks for waiting!

This issue was closed prematurely and its now status has been updated.

It took us some time to discuss and decide on your issue. For your purposes, we have decided to launch a new website so that you can download our JavaScript products. Please stay tuned for updates.

@pcleaveland

Thanks for your request again.

Our analysts recommend using the following resource:

If you have any other questions, please write to us.
We will be glad to be of service to you.