Aspose TTF Metadata Web Site - Not Working

I have been using the excellent Aspose TTF Metadata website to edit the metadata of fonts.

It has been working flawlessly for me during all the times that I’ve used it (on and off over the last 2 months).

However, recently it has suddenly stopped working.

It accepts a TTF file upload, but when you click the ‘View Metadata’ button, no metadata is displayed anymore. The page refreshes but the metadata fields that used to be shown are no longer there.

The same issue also applies to the View TTF metadata page.

There is no mention of this facility having been withdrawn, so I assume its a website bug.

The page has already been broken for several days now, and so I would very much appreciate it if you could look into this matter to fix this current breakage and restore the metadata editing functionality.

Thank you very much.

@Lem2001

We are investigating this issue. Your investigation ticket ID is FONTAPP-83. We’ll notify you in case of any update.

1 Like

I have been periodically checking the web site since submitting my earlier post. The same problem existed on each occasion that I checked, until today.

I uploaded a font this morning (11 Jan 23) and the metadata fields are now displaying again and working like they used to.

Something appears to have been fixed.

@Lem2001

There could be a temporary issue. However, let us know if you face any issue again.